The materials contained within the LeaderXpress website www.LeaderXpress.com may be downloaded but not reproduced without the express written consent of Denise Brouillette. The information contained herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Thank you for not violating our copyrights and trademarks. Materials contained in leaderxpress.com and DeniseBrouillette.com are copyrighted and the materials found therein, including but not limited to graphics, design, or other content, may only be used with the prior express written consent of LeaderXpress, San Francisco, CA. Copyright and Trademark Law. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Denise Brouillette of LeaderXpress, LLC which reserve all rights. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability.
‘LeaderXpress’ ‘Influence Roadmap’ ‘Leading Without Limits’ ‘Take One Small Action’ and ’31 Ways in 31 Days’ are trademarks or registered United States trademarks of LeaderXpress, LLC, San Francisco, CA and Denise Brouillette, San Francisco, CA.
Our sites (www.leaderxpress.com, www.DeniseBrouillette.com). We invite our visitors and our members to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each member abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are violated. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination by LeaderXpress of access to the member-only part of this web site without refund or recourse.
The materials on www.leaderxpress.com and www.DeniseBrouillette.com are intended to be for informational purposes only and are not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation to provide advice and do not create a formal consultative engagement between LeaderXpress and our visitors.
- The giving of information shall not be deemed an offer or solicitation on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any services, nor shall it be considered legal, investment, financial planning, tax, or business advice. You should not act or rely on any information on this website without seeking the advice of a competent attorney.
- We furnish the information available on this website without responsibility for accuracy and you agree that errors contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against us.
- Although we believe the data provided by us on our website is reliable, its accuracy is neither warranted nor guaranteed.
- The websites also include facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. We cannot and therefore do not guarantee or check the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions or recommendations.
- LeaderXpress makes no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than the State of California, and accessing them from jurisdictions where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those visitors who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
Forums: Subscribing to Forums “Forum” means Facebook, our blog, a chat area, or e-mail function offered by LeaderXpress. By subscribing to or utilizing our forums, you agree to the following:
- All authors are solely responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless LeaderXpress from, the content of their messages or postings.
- If you post a message hereon, you grant LeaderXpress and other forum participants the nonexclusive, perpetual right and license to display, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, creative derivative works from, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material without remuneration of any kind, or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed anywhere. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in those materials have been waived.
- LeaderXpress accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on its website or email lists or forums by any parties save the authorized postings of LeaderXpress itself.
- The email listserv program and/or forum posting lists messages to all current subscribers with no editorial review by LeaderXpress; LeaderXpress does not verify the accuracy of submitted messages nor does it endorse the opinions expressed by message authors.
- In the event an inappropriate posting or person abusing the forums/email lists is brought to LeaderXpress’s attention, LeaderXpress will take the action that it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- LeaderXpress reserves the right to terminate access at any time and/or to discontinue these services. If you do not agree to these guidelines, do not click through to utilize or post to LeaderXpress’s listings or forums.
Further, you agree to the following:
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums.
- No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other members with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any member is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- You must not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
- advertise or sell to, or solicit others;
- use the forum for commercial purposes of any kind;
- post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component;
- or post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
When you post content in LeaderXpress forums…
- You permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion.
- You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site’s forums, but LeaderXpress has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings.
- The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not LeaderXpress. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Keep Your Wits About You…Never assume that people are who the say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with in any forum or user-generated content area. Information obtained in a forum may not be reliable. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online — for example, via message boards or chat — that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
Please also exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. You should be aware that when you are on our website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our website pages that take you outside of our service. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement or a search result, the click may take you off the website. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers may send cookies to users that we do not control. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites at any time.
Limitations of Liability.LeaderXpress assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by LeaderXpress and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. LeaderXpress provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that LeaderXpress provides. By furnishing information, LeaderXpress does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, source code or any other intellectual property rights.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE (OR INABILITY TO USE IT), OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. LEADERXPRESS PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. LeaderXpress may also make improvements and/or changes in the services described in this information at any time without notice.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and for all activities that occur under your account. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the Indemnified Parties) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or claims arising from your account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Termination. These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of our websites and destroying all materials obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise. Your access to any and all of our websites may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms.